Instagram is becoming ever more popular. Even to the point of being acquired by Facebook for $1 Billion. But how do you find your Instagram profile web address or URL? And how do you share your feeds with other people on the net? Not only that but how do you add your Instagram account to your YouTube profile? All that and more will be answered in this article como ganhar curtidas no instagram.
Step A: Find the Custom URL Submission Form
1. Sign into YouTube.
2. Click and open the drop down menu in the upper right hand corner of the page where you see your username.
3. Click on “My Channel”
4. Locate the “About” section of your channel and click on “Edit”
5. Scroll down to the form that says:
Add a new link
6. Minimize this window for later use.
STEP B: How to Get Your Instagram URL or Web Address
1. Visit www[dot]Followgram[dot]me
2. Click in the upper right and corner where it says “Sign in via Instagram”
3. Type your Instagram username into the “Username” form field located on the Instagram page you were redirected to.
4. Type your Instagram password into the “Password” form field located on the same page.
5. Click on the “Login” button located on that same page.
6. Read the agreement terms before you authorize Followgram.me to gain access to your account but keep in mind that you will not be able to retrieve a Instagram web address or URL until you accept their terms. It’s like this with all the 3rd party Instagram apps since Instagram does not supply web addresses or URL’s for their members.
7. Click on the “Yes” button.
8. Type your email address into the “Verify your account” form.
9. Click on the “Send” button.
STEP C: Confirm Your Followgram.me Account
1. Open a new internet window via FireFox, Chrome or Internet Explorer.
2. Sign into your email service E.g. Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, etc.
3. Check your inbox for the confirmation email that Followgram.me sent you.
– If you cannot find it check inside your spam folder since there is a really good chance it’s in there.
– If it’s not in your inbox or spam folder, wait five to ten minutes for it to arrive.
4. Open the email sent from info[at]followgram[dot]me entitled “Confirm your followgram.me account”
5. Click on the link at the bottom of the email they sent you (e.g. [http]://followgram[dot]me/confirm/sda92u354ksfae934waewfrsdfj3 )
6. You just created your very own Instagram web address / URL.
STEP D: How to Add Your Followgram.me Web Address / URL to Your YouTube Profile
1. If you finished the numbers outlined in STEP C it would have opened another window with the following web address / URL:
2. Look to the right hand side of the pop-up page you opened (the page that you opened after clicking on the confirmation link) and highlight your new custom web address / URL (e.g. [http]://followgram[dot]me/pinkiericegurl/ ). It’s right below “Share your vanity page” and right above the “Tweet” button.
3. Press Ctrl + C or right click over the web address / URL showed in section two of this step (STEP D).
4. Minimize the Followgram.me internet window for later use.
5. Reopen the internet window you used to find your Custom URL Submission Form on YouTube showed in STEP A.
6. Click in the “Title” field in the “Add a new link” form found in STEP A then type in a title that is appropriate for your Instagram profile E.g. PinkieRiceGurl (Instagram). This title will be displayed on your YouTube Channel unless you remove it later.
7. Press Ctrl + V or right click in the “Title” field and select “Paste”
8. Click on the “Add” button.
9. Scroll up to the top of the page and click “Apply” just below the “Search Channel” field.
10. Congratulations! You now have a custom Instagram web address / URL displayed on your YouTube Channel! Feel free to share your new URL on Facebook, Twitter or via email.